Monday, August 1, 2011

Nick & Erin Engagement photos

Back in July I took my step-daughter Erin and her Fiance Nick's engagement photos in our neighboring little historical town of Aurora, Indiana. We took the liberty of shooting right down in the heart of the town.

I kinda went a bit over board with the balloons, this I know. On my defense Erin and Nick's wedding flower is the Crazy Daisies. I was thrilled to get the balloons in the exact colors of the Crazy Daisies! So, well, ya know.

Erin and Nick will be tying the knot in 2 short weeks, on Saturday, August 13. So stay tuned for the wedding photos!

K-I-S-S-I-N-G 1st comes LOVE - 2nd comes Marriage...

Erin and Nick sitting in a tree

I love love love this shot!
Erin & Nick

Nick & Erin Engagement 1

Nick & Erin Engagement 3

Nick & Erin Engagement 2

Nick & Erin Engegement 4

Follow me over at Pinterest!
Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What incredible photos!!

Muriel said...

Wow! Those are beautiful! I love the color the ballons added! Great shots!

Kala said...

all these shots! next couple session I do I so have to get balloons!

Ty for your input/comment I am kinda leaning towards the shorter one too, I think the Brides maids ones will be short as well.

How are you?