Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Hannah

It is hard to believe that today my little grand daughter turned 7 years old! Really? Where did the time go?

Not only did Hannah turn seven years old today she also started her first day of 2nd grade. Oh yeah there was one very excited girl in our house bright and early this morning.

Hannah Happenings 1

I know I am such a mean Mimi, I only let her open ONE gift before school.
Hannah Happenings 2

I wonder if you can tell, by looking at this picture, what Hannah's favorite store is? Actually, her entire outfit she has on is from that favorite store, everything except her shoes.
Hannanh Happenings 4

Hannah Happenings 3

August 16, 2004 and 2011.
Happy Birthday Hannah Faith Ann August 16, 2004 & 2011

Happy 7th Birthday dah-lin'!!


No comments: