Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yeah, so last night was a bust, I didn't get to work on Michelle's photos nor did I get to burn Renee's CD and I didn't get to get a shot of my new do. :(

What I did get to do last night was MAKE myself get caught up on my Photog classes AND - *drum roll please* Ordered me another NIKON 50mm F1.8 lens. I will have it tomorrow. I won't bore you with all the guilt that I still feel from loosing mine.

Anyways,One of our assignments for class was to contemplate your shot and convey your feeling.

I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
I knew what prop I would use.
I really contemplated this shot.
I wanted to use it for my online photog class.
I want to convey ...hope.. Or was it hope?
I could not find the words to express what I wanted to convey.
I love this shot.
I love this photo.
So, I am using it over at Love That Shot. Just because I really love it.

Link me up, Scotty!
Photog Class Week 3 Day3 Creative Assignment - Contemplate Your Shot

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I do too...so simple. Love it.

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh no..how did you lose your lens? Not fun/
Love the shot though.

Unknown said...

What comes to my mind is "wonder". I wonder what is in the jar, what was and is left. Hope you get your new lens soon where did you order it from.

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Ooooooo... it is beautiful! Glad to hear another lens is on its way to you!