Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ok. Here are a couple of random things going on over here.

I went to Indianapolis this week end and did 2 photo shoots (Michelle - I will be working on YOUR photos tonight - and Renee - I will be burning your CD tonight). I had a great time. Unfortunately, I lost my most favorite lens my NIKON 50mm 1.8. I am soo soo soo soo sad. Like SERIOUSLY depressed sad.

Since I have lost that lens I have had to cancel a photo shoot. :( I have to buy a new one BEFORE this huge wedding I am doing next week. I am even more bummed because I was saving up for a wide angle lens and now I have to re buy a lens that I had! I can not believe I was so negligent with my equipment. *sigh* Oh I am so sad.

I discovered that the lens was not in my possession when I went to get my hairs colored on Monday. I always take photos of my hair dresser's baby (Hi Jessie), Jason. I pulled out my camera and went to switch up lens and .. I looked every place .. checked the car 4 times - and no lens. My stomach sank. How can I be so irresponsible?

Well, I was in so much distress at Jessie's I let her do what ever she wanted to my hair. Ummm.. yeah. When I got out of the shower yesterday morning I was shocked to see my mane of RED hair! Carrot RED hair! I am a natural blonde. Oh my! Well, 2 days post color I like my red hair. Well, not exactly carrot red but more purple or violet or is it burgundy? Either way - I like it. Unfortunately, I do not have a photos to share of the hair color. You see - since I have discovered the lens that I lost I have not picked up my camera. Did I mention I am sooo sooo sad? So yeah. If you follow along I am taking photog classes. Yes, that means I am behind in that class also. I just can't look (or pick up)my camera yet!

I hope to post some photos from my sister's family shoot this week. Oh and sister's and her chitin's were on the cover of a magazine in Indy. I now have my hot little hands on the magazine. So I do plan on doing a post about that. But - I must wait until I get a NEW NIKON 50mm 1.8 lens. Did I mention I lost mine...and I.AM.OH.SO.SAD ?

6 comments:

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Oh dear, that IS sad!! **sigh** I don't blame you for being upset, just the thought of losing a lens like that would make me cry too!

Muriel said...

Awww, sorry to hear you lost your lens!! I am sure your hair looks great! Hope you have a better day and pick up your camera!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

I am so sorry to hear this - I think I would have fallen into a deep depression. But I would really like to see your new hair color!

Anonymous said...

1-yay! I can't wait to get the cd :)

2-man I'm sorry to hear about your lens :( Did you have it for Michelle's shoot? If it got lost during ours I can go see if anyone might have turned it in.

3-I'm really curious to see your hair color!

Anonymous said...

So sorry you lost the lens, hope you find it.

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! Hopefully it turns up!