Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oh!! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! I am so glad the week end is here. My work week really was stressful! I am not to sure I could have taken much more. I am so happy to be able to kick back. Sunday, we have a family reunion and I am looking forward to it.

I got my new lens yesterday! It was delivered at my desk at work. I guess you can't ask for anything more. :)

My cell phone has been giving me gray hair for and not holding a charge for a few weeks. So.. I got a cute new phone last night. I think I like it. Well I have 30 days to decide if I like it or not. :)

Here are a few shots of my New Do!
New Do #3

New Do #1

New Do #2


Ok, so now we are are off to the Fall Fest to ride some rides on this lovely Fall afternoon. I should be back with some photos later!

tootles

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the last photo you do that so well. Hope you are getting you camera problems figured out.

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

You look marvelous, dah-ling!!! :-)