Monday, May 23, 2011

Welcome Home Uncle Drew!!

We were very happy campers on Friday night. Dean, Hannah & I made our way over to CVG around midnight to pick Drew up from Alaska. Boy, was he a sight for sore eyes. I sure miss my baby boy, as do many other people back here in Indiana. We had a Welcome Home & Happy Birthday, Erin party yesterday to celebrate. I will be posting photos of that later in the week. For now here are some photos from Friday night.

Hannah wanted to make Uncle Drew a Welcome Home sign. She used my white board I use to take photos. Oh, well it was for a good cause. :D
ShariSShotSHannahMay13

She was/is so proud of her sign.
Welcome HOme Uncle Drew!

Uncle Dean and Hannah chillin' just waiting on the plane to land.
ShariSShotSHannahMay22

So proud of her sign.
ShariSShotSHannahMay21

Waiting right at the Do Not Cross security line.
ShariSShotSHannahMay20

Uncle Drew didn't know we were in the actual airport waiting on him. Boy, was he surprised.
ShariSShotSHannahMay23

LOVE love LOVe this tender photo!
ShariSShotSHannahMay15
I am also using this photo for Simplicity's TOGETHER theme this week.



Hannah is not going to get to far away from Uncle Drew!
ShariSShotSHannahMay18

All 3 of my kids.
Kassee, Dean & Drew
ShariSShotSHannahMay16

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a sweet reunion. I love it! Great pictures of Hannah too. Her eyes are beautiful.

4 Lettre Words said...

Such a sweet moment captured!

Jamie said...

Aww love this