Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yeah, I had have a busy and stressful week and both of my works. If you are a friend on Facebook you would know that I am letting my old friend Karma take over for me. I am just not going to get into a shouting war and then be accused of being Jealous. Ppshhhaw - I am NOT jealous. There have been some nasty back stabbing photo idea taking people invading my little photography world, to the point that I may be getting a new site just to avoid Photo Stealers all together. Enough I will NOT be a Debbie Downer.

Oh, on to better things... like PICTURES. I did a little photo shoot with my 8 year old cousin Lizzy and my dear (6 year old) grand daughter Hannah. They love each other so much. Both of them so work my camera. Oh.. some of the photos are just .. awesome. Even though Lizzy is technically my cousin, I am still called Aunt Shari. cuz.. really that fits the best. Without further ado - Elizabeth Ann and Hannah Faith Ann.

Eliz71

Tom Girl!
Eliz26

Eliz65

buddies

Eliz45

My favorite! I love this!
cousins

Eliz35

Eliz25

Eliz34

Eliz68

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great photo shoot - such sassy girls!

Muriel said...

Beautiful shots, I love the tom girl one! Great job!

Natalie said...

LOVED this series of photos! Also read the written word before the photos and had to let you know you are NOT alone in the "photo stealing" area. I used to have a public fan page on facebook for my photography business and I had to delete it and make a 2nd private one so that I had the ability to block people and hide things. Also why I created a second private blog only open to invited readers so that if I ever posted anything I didnt want seen by someone I had the power to hide it. Its sad but true. Keep your head up and know you were the original creator and it was yours first!! Thats what I do :) you so wonderful work :-D

Steph said...

I know I've told you before, but I soooo love this photo shoot of the girls! Great job again!! :)

Gilbert Home Theater said...

Lovely blog yyou have