Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Baby it's cold outside but WOW doesn't it make for some cool photos? Yes, we froze out booties off but it was so worth it for these photos. Thanks Angela & Dan for being such great sports threw the bitter cold here in Indiana.

Ang&Dan89

Ang&Dan39

Ang&Dan103

Ang&Dan96

Ang&Dan105

Ang&Dan107

Ang&Dan78

Ang&Dan15

Ang&Dan4

I know you don't care for this photos Ang - but I love it. It is my blog - so it has to stay. You can choose not to print it tho!
Ang&Dan71

Ang&Dan61

Ang&Dan41

Ang&Dan32

3 comments:

Muriel said...

Beautiful photos, I love that second shot! Great job!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those pictures are all wonderful. I love the one of the water and the dog with their backs to the camera. I love it. Great job. yOu are rockin your camera.

Natalie said...

The fourth photo is my fav!! Thanks for stoppin and wishin Dillon a happy birthday!!