Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Independence Day

Happy 4th of July guys!

I knew I wanted to take some shots of the kids all patriotic like.
I was unsure of what I wanted to do or where I wanted to shoot. So
Sunday I planned on getting those shots. We happened to have an
"extra" kid that day. The more the merrier. SO Hannah's BFF Zoey
tagged along also.

After we got all the patriotic clothing co-ordinated, hair fixed,
baby fed and changed we packed up to head out for pictures.... Only
to realized it was RAINING!! Whaaaa Whaaa! It rained for the 2 hours
we were out. :(

We tried not to let that dampen our plans (all pun intended). Cord
was is normal 16 month old self and didn't want to cooperate all
that much. We ended up down along the Ohio River at a gazebo and bike
path IN THE RAIN.

Here are my results. Not to bad.. right?

I think this is my favorite!
4th1

4th8


4th4

4th7

4th2

4th12

4th14

Duck lips do not become anyone let alone this child. LOL
4th11

I know that the color selection is so - not hip any longer but I wanted to highlight the flags.
4th17color

Happy Independence Day to you and yours.
Stay safe!

No comments: