Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Light

I am gonna change things up a tiny bit here. I am going to submit a photo to new photo challenge. There is a new photo challenge going on over atHolly's.

Go on over and take a look around.

I have so many light photos that I love.

Happy Birthday America. #cord #baby #instagood #flag #enjoythesmallthings

 Deck the halls. #Cord #boy #baby #lights #blackandwhite #instagood #instagood_lawrenceburg_indiana #enjoyingthesmallthings

 Paityne. #black&white #fall  #autumn #indiana #instagood_lawrenceburg_indiana #instagood #enjoyingthesmallthings

 #dog #blacknwhite #kiss #instagood #enjoyingthesmallthings #indiana

 My senior shoot last night.  @lnvancle12 you are lovely! #instagood #seniorshoot #bokeh #lovely

 You are my sunshine! #indiana #sun #sunflare #girl #hannah

Ok I must quit! I can't decide on what one I like best. Go over to challenge and see what Light photo I picked!


Our Holly Days



1 comment:

chelsea beeswax said...

i love them all! i wouldn`t know which one to choose, either. (: