Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Let me introduce to you....

.. the Phillips kids staring Mikey and Madeline and a guest appearance of Momma Megan. Oh dear Lawd, where has the time gone? I did this lovely little family back in November. Really, was it November? WOW! Time has really flown by.

We had to squeeze in the shoot one evening after school. Trying to beat the sunfall. I am happy to announce we made it, by the skin of our teeth.

Phillips8 Phillips7 Phillips6

I toldja Momma Megan was going to make a guest appearance. It is not that Megan wasn't in the photos. I just had tons of great shots of bro and sis. ;) Phillips5

See? Look how cute these two are?

Phillips4

I have to say this is not the best photo but I do love this shot.

Phillips3

Cute, eh? Yeah. I toldja so.

Phillips2

See, look the last shot of the evening and the sun made us stop. I think this is a great ending shot!

Phillips 1 Thanks Megan, Mikey & Madeline for allowing me to catch up with you guys and snap some keepers. ;)

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a cute family. love their matching outfits.