Thursday, April 21, 2011

More of the twins

I got to shoot the twins again last week. This time we decided to do it at their house so that they were familiar with the surroundings. Twins are kinda crazy in the fact that we had the complete opposite happen at this last shoot. The 1st round of photos Meghan did not want her photos taken PERIOD, this time it was Mary. Eeeeiiii III Yiyiyi! I guess that is how is goes with TWINS.

ShariSShotSMMEaster2

ShariSShotSMMEaster17

I bet you can't guess what Mary (left) is doing in this shit shot! LOL
ShariSShotSMMEaster9

oh and an OUTTAKE!
ShariSShotSMMEaster46

ShariSShotSMMEaster27

Meghan
ShariSShotSMMEaster32

Mary
ShariSShotSMMEaster42

I am sad to report that I did NOT get ONE WOW!!!(!) photo at all. I got tons of mediocre ones. Oh well, there is always next time.

1 comment:

Kala said...

i love the first photo, just keep practicing and you will get your wow moments!