Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Long awaited!

I have waited 9 years for this book to come out. Finally, on March 28 it was released. My dear Michael bought it for me. *swoon* Last night it arrived.
Introducing my new BFF!

ShariShotSbook1

ShariShotSbook4

ShariShotSbook2

ShariShotSbook5

ShariShotSbook6

I don't know where I heard the Jean Auel died while writing this LAST book to the Earth Children Series. Ha! maybe in my head I thought she died since it was taking so long to get this gem out. I did a bit-o-research and low and behold she is alive and well and her newest baby is tucked safely on my night stand, all 752 much awaited pages.

2 comments:

Karen Gladys Henry said...

Hey, girl! Your blog is cool! I've never read this series. What do you like about it?? Here's a chance to sell me on it ;))

Brandy said...

I cant wait to get it myself....but I am the type that has to go back and read the series over after waiting so long. lol