Monday, February 21, 2011

Carter Time

We got to have some Carter Lovin' this week. I can't believe that Carter is cruisin' towards 2 year old!! I mean really it seemed like just a few months back I was taking Maternity shots for his Momma (my cousin), Summer.

Here are some of the many faces of Mr. Carter.

ShariSShotSCarter2

ShariSShotSCarter1

ShariSShotSCarter3

ShariSShotSCarter4

ShariSShotSCarter6

Road rash. Yup, he fell right before he came over. I seen him this week end and that fresh road rash is not crusted and scabbed up. Oh, the joy of little toddler boys!
ShariSShotSCarter7

ShariSShotSCarter9

ShariSShotSCarter10

Awwww - sweet feet! I can never resist!
ShariSShotSCarter8

Carter loves Hannah's iPod. Check out his sneakiness. hehehehe
ShariSShotSCarter12

Hannah asking for it back. Check out that stubborn look. Oh my. I see lots Yelton in that smug face.
ShariSShotSCarter13

Hannah trying to take it back. LOL Let the screaming commence. And notice he still has the iPod in his hands. *snicker*
ShariSShotSCarter15

We just love our Carter time.

5 comments:

Pam Bowers said...

What a cutie! His toesies are the best. Hannah should know that toddlers always win the fight. Possession is 9/10th's of the law right? lol

He & Me + 3 said...

What a precious little boy. Love the feet picture and the iPod tug a war is too funny..

Shannon Jones said...

great photos! gorgeous eyes.
Thanks for the comments on my blog. I love them and rarely get one.
I do know where Lawrenceburg is! My husband actually raced there a few times. He use to run a street stock before our daughter. Actually the first summer she was here he still race but hasnt' since. Can't say that I miss it, although we now have no friends to run with cause all of our friends were racers! LOL

Kala said...

He is adorable love all these shots! Especially the ones where you got great catchlights! and TY for the NYC well wishes super excited :p

Unknown said...

such great big blue eyes. Love love love them. You really have some great shots here Shari.