Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shew~ I can't believe how long it takes for Christmas to arrive and how quickly it is gone. My living room looks like a tornado went threw. Hannah got so many gifts and they are all over my living room.

I am going to throw out some random Christmas photos.

Here is the girl with her iPod, snuggy and bedhead!
ShariSShotSChristmas12a

Justin Bieber shirt. Thanks Aunty Erin and Nicky.
ShariSShotSChristmas17a

ShariSShotSChristmas28

The twins from Uncle Dean!
ShariSShotSChristmas2a

ShariSShotSChristmas30

Hannah, Uncle Dean and the twins.
ShariSShotSChristmas32

Her NEW (real) guitar from Mimi & Papaw
ShariSShotSChristmas1a

The boxing set she really really wanted from Santa.
ShariSShotSChristmas21

This expression cracks me up all.the.time. It is usually followed by - "say what?"
ShariSShotSChristmas19

Little momma!
ShariSShotSChristmas10

Ha Ha - My parents. Yes, I am a spawn of their loins. This is the look I got when I told them I needed a photo of them.
ShariSShotSChristmas16

Ok this is better.
ShariSShotSChristmas15

My parents will be celebrating 50 years of wedded bliss this year.
ShariSShotSChristmas13

This is my only brother, Scott. Yeah, I am going to use this photo to scare the mice away. hahahah
ShariSShotSChristmas6

My (only) little sista, Michelle! Love her eye covers! ;)
ShariSShotSChristmas40

We got to Skype with My son Drew who lives in Alaska. Skype is the next best thing to being there. THis is Hannah opening a gift from her Uncle Drew as he watches her open it... 5,000 miles away. Technology - I <3 thee!
The next best thing

2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

What a wonderful Christmas and I love your processing - do tell me what's your secret!

Natalie said...

I love the sepia edit you used on your photos! It looks like they had a TON of fun!! And I agree...when the weather gets ripe and its time to start moving again we should make a day to meet halfway somewhere gorgeous and do some photos and meet ! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! :D