Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My sister has had to delete her lovely little blog due to some stalking people. :(

She also participated in the ornament swap over at Jen's - Love Me or Hate Me blog.

Here is her Christmas Ornament that she received!! Isn't he cute?
ShellsSnowman


Here is a NOTE from my sis.

A big fat THANK YOU to Lisa in Wisconsin for my BEE-YOU-TEE-FULL blown glass snowman ornament! I don't have anything like it on my tree and he is a very welcome addition! See, Lisa and I and God knows who all else hopped on over to Love Me or Hate Me and took part in Jen's 2010 Ornament Swap. Such sweet holiday fun, waiting for a surprise package in the mail - you should join us next year!

Also, thank you to my big sister for allow me a guest post on her blog in order to share my new ornament with you! To Jen - thank you for hosting, you rock!


Photobucket" />

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad it arrives safe and sound. :) The snowflake may look a little sad but you could see a post on my blog that tells of all the trouble I had doing it, lol. I hope a crooked snowflake wasn't too embarrassing. :) Happy Holidays!