Thursday, October 28, 2010

I had a rocking cool photoshoot this week with the lovely Erin and boyfriend Nick and Erin's brother Ben. (Erin and Ben are my step kids). I am so not finished editing the shoot yet but this one photo jumped out at me. How gorgeous are Erin's eyelashes? Today I am going to use this photo over at Love that Shot.

Love Birds



For this photo I had them setting on a bench and I stood to the right of them shooting down. I thought it made for a great angle on this photo.
I edit in Lightroom3 and I am in big fat pink puffy heart in love with Pretty Preset Brown *swoon*
This has got to be my most favorite preset so far.
The best thing about this preset is.... get this... it is FREE!
LOVE IT!

9 comments:

dmauton said...

OOOOO such an awesome photo. I love the feel and expression of it. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

What a gorgeous shot. And I love the processing!

Muriel said...

Beautiful shot, she does have great eyelashes in this shot!

Just Jen said...

The angle is amazing. I love shots that aren't the standard right at you shot. You can really feel the emotion in them both!

Anonymous said...

Love love love black & white ... it really makes you focus on the image and mood. Beautiful!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Wow! So pretty!

Rebecca Dot Com said...

I'm your newest follower! Come follow me back and let's keep in touch!

www.Justcherishtoday.com

He & Me + 3 said...

Gorgeous. You are doing fabulous rocking your camera and editing! Love it.

Michelle said...

Such a sweet moment!