Monday, September 13, 2010

:)
:(

This is my friend Brittany's engagement ring.
Brittany


I am so happy for her and Joe. For a while now I have been kidding her on when she was going to get a ring. She finally got it and what a beauty it is.

Back about a year ago I had the opportunity to photograph Brittany's entire family. Today she called and ask me if I would want to photograph her wedding. :) As much as I want to I had to tell her no. They are currently up to 400+ guests and still counting. :O I just am not the big time photog and I do not have the equipment to do her wedding justice. I am sad, but happy that her and Joe will live happily every after.

4 comments:

Barb Phillips said...

OH MT GOSH. Good that you BFF asked for wedding photos. SCARED for you that she would think that. I've been asked several times to do that BUT I always tell them I will be the second shooter not first. That way if I mess up nothing really lost. First shooters don't like that idea much but it's not their wedding. Great shot BTW. Ü

The Wishful Lamb said...

wow this is beautiful!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a beautiful ring and what an honor to be asked. you should still follow the photographer around and snap away. She will probably like yours better :)

Sheri said...

Beautiful ring. Maybe you can be a second shooter? well you know, if you are interested in it. I have been considering asking if I can be the second shooter at a wedding coming up. I just haven't gotten the guts up yet!