Thursday, January 14, 2010

Better later then never. There is nothing like getting down to the nitty gritty to do a shoot. Erin and I have been trying to get together for a month now to do a maternity shoot before little (or I should say big) Ellyse (I am not sure on the exact spelling)arrives tomorrow (January 15th) morning. Finally we did manage to hook up and get some snaps to remember her pregnancy by.

Erin has been in the hospital with the flu and poor little Estella has also been sick and not feeling up to par. Bless her little heart. She was a trouper though.

13

7

With Erin's blessing she allowed me to post this very personal shot. Oh, I love how beautiful and glowing she is here!!
15

18

Soon to be Big Sister!
16

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Ooooooh I love #4. Black and white with a little color. Perfect!